YogaFit for CyclistsItem number: DVD_21Price: $15.95
For all fitness levels.
Running time: 60 minutes.
Bicycling and indoor stationary cycling are among the best forms of fat-burning and cardiovascular conditioning but they often leave the biker with tightness, aches and pains in the back of the body. Repetitive cycling forces the body into forward spinal flexion, similar to sitting at a desk or driving a car for long periods of time. To maintain balance within our bodies, all cyclist can use this yoga-based DVD to:
• Reduce stress and pain in the lower back
• Increase flexibility in the hamstrings, glutes and quadriceps
• Built a stronger core center and upper body
• Balance your body and reduce the risk of injury
• Open your chest, shoulders, and heart with complimentary yoga poses
• Decrease mental and emotional stress, and prevent over-training
*The Bonus feature includes explanation of the Seven Principals of Alignment, the Yogafit Essence, breathing techniques and valuable post-ride stretch!
This video is great for cross-training for many cardio-based sports such as cycling running. This is a work-out we can all benefit from!