YogaLean Recipe: Zucchini Fettucciniby Beth Shaw | 31/05/2016
Nothing is more relaxing than a plate of warm pasta! Swap out the gluten pasta for rice noodles and faux zucchini noodles, and you will not feel weighed down by the heaviness of the dish. Instead you will feel light and ready to take on the day (or night).
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- 4 OUNCES RICE FETTUCCINI NOODLES
- 8 MEDIUM ZUCCHINI
- 2 TABLESPOONS UNSALTED BUTTER
- 1 TABLESPOON OLIVE OIL
- 1 CLOVE GARLIC, THINLY SLICED
- 1/2 TEASPOON KOSHER SALT
- 1/4 TEASPOON FRESHLY GROUND BLACK PEPPER
- 1/2 CUP PARMESAN CHEESE, SHAVED
MAKE IT LEAN:
- Cook pasta according to package directions; set aside.
- Slice zucchini thinly to the size of the rice noodles.
- Steam zucchini until it is the texture of cooked pasta, approximately 2 minutes.
- In a large skillet, melt butter and heat oil with it over medium heat. Add garlic to pan; cook 1 minute, stirring to avoid burning.
- Remove garlic from pan with a slotted spoon; set aside in a small bowl. Increase heat to medium-high. Add the noodles, salt, pepper, cheese, and garlic.
- Toss until cheese is melted and everything is combined.
Enjoy! For more information about YogaLean and Lean Consciousness grab a copy of Beth Shaw's YogaLean today!
Stay Connected With Us
Monthly inspiration, delivered straight to your inbox.
- News and Updates
- YogaFit Specialty Tracks
- Inspirational Stories
- Monthly Newsletters
- YogaFit Events
- Student Resources
Come feel the energy for yourself at one of our Mind Body Fitness Conferences. It's a doggone good time!Register
Training In Your Area
Win a Transformational Trip to a Mind Body Fitness Conference!
Including Round Trip Airfare and Hotel!
Enter your email address below for a chance to win!