YogaLean Recipe: Spicy Eggsby Beth Shaw | 27/12/2015
Eggs, as we know, are a perfect start to any day. They contain a ton of protein, along with all B vitamins, including vitamin B12 which naturally gives you energy. Adding jalapenos (or your favorite pepper or hot sauce) adds that extra kick.
What You’ll Need:
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 plum tomato, chopped
- 2 cups chopped spinach
- ½ jalapeno, finely minced
- 1 whole egg, 2 egg whites, or ½ cup of crumbled tofu
Make It Lean:
- In a skillet over medium-high heat, add olive oil. Add tomato and saute until the juices are evaporated, approximately 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add spinach and cook 3 to 4 minutes or until liquid is absorbed, stirring occasionally.
- In the meantime, whisk the jalapeno and eggs. Add the mixture to the skillet and scramble with the spinach and tomatoes.
For more YogaLean recipes and tips for whole-life wellness and weight loss & management, get a copy of Beth Shaw's YogaLean today!
Stay Connected With Us
Monthly inspiration, delivered straight to your inbox.
- News and Updates
- YogaFit Specialty Tracks
- Inspirational Stories
- Monthly Newsletters
- YogaFit Events
- Student Resources
Come feel the energy for yourself at one of our Mind Body Fitness Conferences. It's a doggone good time!Register
Training In Your Area
Win a Transformational Trip to a Mind Body Fitness Conference!
Including Round Trip Airfare and Hotel!
Enter your email address below for a chance to win!