YogaLean Recipe: Matcha Green Tea Latteby Beth Shaw | 29/06/2016
Matcha is a form of green tea that is packed full with antioxidants, almost 137 times more than traditional green tea. It also has a healthy dose of caffeine, which is going to fuel your body and get you going!
What You'll Need:
- 2/3 CUP HOT WATER
- 2 TABLESPOONS MATCHA POWDER
- 1 TEASPOON AGAVE SYRUP
- 1/3 CUP SOY OR ALMOND MILK, STEAMED
Make it Lean:
- Bring water to a boil. Remove from heat and stir in matcha powder and agave until well combined.
- Pour into your favorite mug and top with steamed soy or almond milk.
- For extra zing, add a bag of green tea.
Stay Connected With Us
Monthly inspiration, delivered straight to your inbox.
- News and Updates
- YogaFit Specialty Tracks
- Inspirational Stories
- Monthly Newsletters
- YogaFit Events
- Student Resources
Come feel the energy for yourself at one of our Mind Body Fitness Conferences. It's a doggone good time!Register