How to gear up for a Mind Body Fitness Conferenceby Beth Shaw | 27/01/2015
We are thrilled to be launching the first of many Mind Body Fitness conferences this year, beginning this Thursday, January 29th in sunny San Diego!! This revolutionary 4-day conference is designed for individuals interested in deepening their yoga practice and living a holistic lifestyle through mind-body awareness.
These conferences are groundbreaking in that anyone can register and attend to expand their knowledge of the ancient yoga practice.
So, how should one get ready for these conferences? We asked our amazing, super organized, always positve Mind Body Fitness Coordinator, Jenny Baldwin, to share some of her top tips on how to gear up for one of our popular MBF conferences. Here are her top 6 tips!
1) Register early to get the best pricing. It's actually less expensive to take 2 two-day trainings during a conference than 2 stand alone two-day trainings ($750 vs $810).
2) Book your hotel room before the cut-off date on the website. We work with hotels to provide a discounted rate, but it will expire about 3 weeks prior to the conference.
3) Take advantage of our Roommate Finder sign up! We provide a forum for you to connect with other trainees that are attending and looking to share hotel costs. Please remember that we don't match you up though - we just provide a space for you to connect. :)
4) Bring snacks and layers! We do our best to keep the training rooms around 75 degrees, but cannot always guarantee that. Therefore, we suggest bringing layers so that you can add or shed them as necessary throughout the training sessions and conferences. Because YogaFit trainings require a combination of movement and classroom work, we recommend bringing snacks to have throughout the day, rather than eating a large meal at lunch. It's no fun doing pose breakdown with a full belly.
5) Have fun! Many of our trainees have met lifelong friends at our Mind Body Fitness Conferences. It's a great time to come together with other YogaFit Enthusiasts and YogaFit Trainers.
6) Bring a friend that is new to yoga! We offer our Level 1 training at all of our MBF's. A great chance for newbie yogis to get their first taste of training and to expand their knowledge of yoga, meditation, and mind body wellness.
For a full list of our Mind Body Fitness Conferences to come, visit our website: http://www.yogafit.com/events/mind-body-fitness-conferences/
Stay Connected With Us
Monthly inspiration, delivered straight to your inbox.
- News and Updates
- YogaFit Specialty Tracks
- Inspirational Stories
- Monthly Newsletters
- YogaFit Events
- Student Resources
Come feel the energy for yourself at one of our Mind Body Fitness Conferences. It's a doggone good time!Register
Training In Your Area
Win a Transformational Trip to a Mind Body Fitness Conference!
Including Round Trip Airfare and Hotel!
Enter your email address below for a chance to win!