YOGAFIT SEEKING FULL TIME SOCIAL MEDIA & COMMUNITY MANAGER
YogaFit is seeking a full time Social Media and Community Manager to oversee our brand on social media and in the yoga community at large. In this role, you will be responsible for keeping our students happy by forging real and meaningful relationships with our student body. This means, in part, creating and posting relevant content, and responding to their questions and needs in a timely manner. Your job as YogaFit’s brand advocate will also entail reaching out to the community at large, on and offline, to drive awareness of our brand with potential partners as well as with the press, bloggers and students.
* Creating, managing and executing social media activities across various social media platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.
* Identifying and managing social media campaigns
* Managing YogaFit’s blogs and outside forums related to YogaFit and the Yoga industry
* Attending all YogaFit MBF conferences, as needed
* Managing and executing all MBF social media coverage/content gathering, through photography, video, etc.
* Creating, keeping and managing social media content calendar
* Monitoring activity and analyzing audience growth and the effectiveness of campaigns
* Growing community numbers while increasing online presence, fans, and follower engagement levels on all brand and venue social media platforms
* Reporting on social media metrics (engagement, likes, followers, etc.) and monitoring sentiment and conversations
* Establishing relationships, with media, bloggers, and third-party influencers, in order to seed partnerships and press
* Must love yoga, and be willing to complete YogaFit 200 hour RYT teacher training
* At least 2 years of progressive experience in social media marketing and community content management
* Proven experience driving community engagement
* Ability to identify and track relevant community metrics
* Excellent writing and verbal skills
* Solid knowledge of online marketing and marketing channels
* Proficient in relevant online technology tools and computer applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Google applications, Google analytics, etc)
* Ability to travel 25-30%
* BA/BS in business or marketing preferred
* Must be self-directed and able to work a flexible schedule (not a typical 9-to-5, M-F job)
Interested, send us your resume with a cover letter to email@example.com and tell us why this job is for you.