Host a Yoga Teacher Training
Interested in offering yoga teacher training, specialty workshops, or continuing education opportunities to your staff, students, or club members? Let YogaFit do it for you. For more than 20 years, our highly skilled master trainers have brought yoga’s unique perspective to a broader audience. YogaFit’s non-competitive, non-judgmental, alignment-based focus makes yoga accessible for all fitness levels. Our yoga programs are ACE approved and CanFitPro preferred, and our 200-hour and 500-hour trainings are Yoga Alliance approved. Ideal for facilities that want a dedicated yoga program or simply wish to enhance the skill set of their fitness professionals. CE units available.
Benefits of Hosting
By bringing YogaFit training into your facility, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Provide in-depth, quality programming onsite for your fitness professionals, students, and members
- Learn from some of the best teacher trainers in the country
- Be able to attract the best, safest, and most well trained instructors in the Industry
- Attract new members to your facility
- Have free access to YogaFit’s comprehensive Marketing Kit to help fill your classes
- Receive a free Training Listing on the YogaFit® website and active email marketing to previous students in your area
- Receive complimentary registrations for you and/or your staff
- Give back to your community. Every YogaFit® teacher trainee is required to provide eight hours of free teaching in the nonprofit sector of their community
Ready to host a YogaFit Teacher Training in your facility?