5 Things to Expect at a Mind Body Fitness Conference
Our Mind Body Fitness Conferences, MBFs for short, are a fantastic way to get immersed in the YogaFit experience and community. Our MBFs typically span over 4-5 days and comprise of yoga teacher trainings, evening workshops, morning master classes, and so much more. With a team of leading fitness, psychology, therapy and yoga experts, we aim to provide you with the highest quality yoga education within one fun event. If you haven’t experienced an MBF yet and are considering joining us, here is a quick list of what to expect at an MBF:
1. Yogis everywhere! Generally we hold upwards of 10 trainings per MBF. Often, our specialty trainings are held only at MBFs, such as our warrior and Healthcare trainings. This is a great place to network and surround yourself with like-minded people in an Intensive format.
2. Special events! At every MBF we offer a variety of special events that you won’t find anywhere else. We have social media contests, sponsor breaks, swag bags, a free luncheon, a morning dance party with the YogaFit cheer, a full retail boutique, evening workshops, Kirtans and much much more. There is always something to do!
3. Discounted hotel rates! We try to make our MBFs a very unique and inspiring experience. To do this, we believe in disconnecting from the “real world” and treating the MBF as an Urban Retreat. After joining all the fun events listed above, we’ve learned it’s much more relaxing to just head on upstairs to your hotel room to recharge for the next day. We also provide you a forum to connect with potential roommates.
4. Meeting the YogaFit family! MBFs are a great way to not only meet fellow Yogis-in-training, but also our various Master Trainers and our corporate staff, who LOVE meeting you and being a part of your journey!
5. Experience training in a different setting! We all know and love the YogaFit weekend trainings. However, the MBFs add an entirely different intensive-experience and we believe everybody should experience it at least one!
We hope to see you soon!