COVID-19 is an evolving situation, and we continue to monitor all updates, resources and information. At this time, YogaFit has no plans to reduce our Teacher Training offerings or Mind Body Fitness Conference schedule. This decision is based on information being provided by the World Health Organization (WHO) and the Centers for Disease Control (CDC). Both organizations stress continuing to use everyday preventive actions to prevent the spread of the flu or coronavirus. If you are experiencing symptoms, and are unable to attend a training or conference, per our Terms and Conditions, we will place credit on file for you to attend in the future. Please let us know as soon as possible if you are not feeling well by calling 888-786-3111 or emailing email@example.com. We are confident that our attendees will continue to practice responsible self-care during this time, as well as remain thoughtful of those affected by the outbreak or concerned about the future.
As a reminder, the best way to prevent exposure to cold and flu is to follow these well-known tips:
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. An alcohol-based hand sanitizer is a viable option if soap and water is not available
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick
- Stay home when you are sick
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue