Host a Yoga Instructor Training
YogaFit® Training Systems Worldwide is dedicated to bringing the practice of yoga to all populations in a safe and user-friendly, fitness format. By removing the elitism, Sanskrit, chanting and esoteric aspects of the practice, YogaFit® makes the physical and mental health benefits of traditional yoga accessible to people of all ages and walks of life. Through our Yoga Teacher Training Program and our signature Studio in Southern California, our talented staff of Master Trainers communicates YogaFit's message of non-competitive, non-judgmental, body/mind, fitness yoga.
YogaFit's unique approach to yoga is rooted in exercise science and focuses on safety. Each YogaFit class includes a warm-up, the yoga workout, and a cool-down and addresses all five components of fitness: cardiovascular endurance, muscular strength, muscular endurance, body composition, and flexibility.
YogaFit® is approved by ACE® to train health and fitness professionals worldwide and offers Yoga Alliance® approved 200-hour and 500-hour Registered Yoga Teacher programs. By hosting a yoga training, you will attract new members who may otherwise patronize a yoga studio and can do so at no cost to you or your facility.
Additional benefits of hosting a training include:
- Meeting the minimum registration requirements will give you One Complimentary Admission for yourself or a current yoga fitness instructor on your staff (a $399 VALUE!).
- 20 PAID IN FULL sign ups give you a SECOND Complimentary Admission.
- 25 PAID IN FULL sign ups give you a THIRD Complimentary Admission
- 30 PAID IN FULL sign ups give you a FOURTH Complimentary Admission.
- Insure the SAFETY of yoga classes taught at your facility and reduce liability.
- Develop a successful Yoga Program that becomes a profit center with additional opportunities for revenue on Yoga Products.
- Become a part of the hottest market trend - mind/body fitness - without losing customers and clients to individual yoga studios.
- Contribute to your COMMUNITY with every YogaFit Level 1 Teacher Training, it is required of the participants to provide eight hours of Community Service teaching.
- Keep up with the changing demographics and aging baby boomers that need and are ASKING for group exercise activity that provides more flexibility and less high impact.
- Get your club or facility listed on YogaFit's website as a national Host.
- Garner marketing materials from YogaFit to distribute for promotions and advertising.
*Level 1 hosts receive two complimentary admissions up front. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information regarding complimentary admissions.
YogaFit® Teacher Training Space Guidelines:
All new host facilities must first host a Level 1 training before hosting any others. In an effort to serve you and your community we must enforce this to give all yogis an opportunity to enter in to the YogaFit program. Spaces must also follow the below guidelines:
- Available for the FULL PERIOD of the YogaFit® Teacher Training Workshop (8am to 6pm, Sat. & Sun. 2 day workshops, SAME ROOM for both days preferred)
- Large enough to accommodate 25 people or more (40 sq. ft per person = 1000 sf minimum).
- Provide CD audio sound system installed or available and an enclosed room with MINIMUM exterior noise and distraction.
- Independent heating/cooling system adjustable to 70 degrees and adjustable lighting. YogaFit prefers a WARM environment to prevent injury.
- Hardwood floors.
Starting with 2014, the hosting process will be more selective due to an increase in program offerings. In order for your application to be considered for a hosting opportunity, you must also meet the following requirements:
How to schedule a YogaFit Training at your facility:
STEP 1: Fill out our online application.
STEP 2: YogaFit Corporate office reviews application.
STEP 3: Once Host Facility meets YogaFit approval and dates are confirmed, a Host Agreement Form is generated by YogaFit Corporate Office for review and signature.