YogaFit Announces Seven New Workshops Available For 2011!Wednesday, December 29, 2010
- YogaFit Sweat ™ –Safe, hot and sweaty yoga created by our very own Beth Shaw.
- YogaFit Lean ™ – This class is designed for weight loss conscious yoga enthusiasts.
- YogaFit Plus ™ – Full-figured individuals can take advantage of techniques taught in this class.
- YogaFit Back ™ – Therapeutic yoga is great for those who want to maintain a healthy back.
- Designed by our resident Chiropractor and YogaFit Trainer, Dr. Linda Rowe.
- YogaFit Props ™ – Learn to use props and explore restorative yoga, a must do for all trainers.
- Advanced Pranayama – Learn to apply greater understanding to your breath and how to most fully utilize the power of your breath.
- YogaFit Therapy 300 Hour Program™ – This YogaFit therapy course includes musculoskeletal conditions and yoga for cancer survivors among many other topics. Run by Dr. Linda Rowe.
Beth Shaw, YogaFit’s founder and president, will run a safe, warm and sweaty YogaFit Sweat class. This class is run in a temperature-controlled room to promote a warm body and flexibility. In addition there will be a YogaFit Lean class designed for weight loss and YogaFit Plus for full- figured individuals. If you are looking for back health, then Therapeutic Yoga, part of our yoga therapy track, will be perfect for you. Our YogaFit Props class, generally taught as part of a four-day restorative track, is a must for yoga professionals and trainers. Advanced Pranayama is a workshop that integrates an East-West approach that will provide teachers with a more complete understanding of how to use and teach pranayama. This workshop is also beneficial for healthcare practitioners looking for an East-West integration of the breath and breathing
techniques as well as yoga practitioners or novices who want to find greater health through breathing. The yoga therapy 300 hour program is designed for those seeking indepth knowledge in Therapeutic Yoga. The intention is to combine classic yoga tradition with advanced science to optimize the health and well-being of each individual. It will include musculskeletal conditions and yoga for cancer survivors. Those who successfully complete the entire program will be awarded a Yoga Therapist certification. This professional therapy program is developed by Dr. Linda Rowe, Chiropractic Physician and Master YogaFit Trainer. Besides these seven classes, we are excited to offer Men’s yoga which is available through YogaFit for Men.
YogaFit is the exclusive worldwide distributor for Karma Bracelets. Beautifully handcrafted in California and blessed in the Himalayas, they are completed with inspirational words and a 14k gold filling. A portion of the proceeds go to benefit the Khushi Charitable Society. In the midst of our success, we have made the decision to expand into Canada. The YogaFit Sweat program will be running in 10 GoodLife Fitness centers starting in 2011. GoodLife Fitness is Canada’s number one fitness club with over 275 clubs across the nation.
“These are just some of the amazing things happening for YogaFit in 2011. We are very excited about our upcoming year and would love for you to join us in celebrating health and well being,” enthused Beth Shaw, founder and president of YogaFit.
YogaFit was established in 1994 and has since trained over 100,000 yoga and fitness professionals worldwide. The Leader in Mind Body Fitness Education, YogaFit is the largest training school for yoga instructors in North America with further expansions occurring worldwide. YogaFit is ACE’s Premier and only yoga partner. Founder and president, Beth Shaw, is internationally recognized as the foremost authority on yoga and fitness; having been profiled in print and television programs including Oprah’s O magazine, CNN, USA Today, Entrepreneur, Self and more. YogaFit is committed to community service, supporting animals and humanitarian causes. www.yogafit.com.comments powered by Disqus