Host a Yoga Instructor Training
Interested in offering yoga teacher training, specialty workshops, or continuing education opportunities to your staff, students, or club members? Let YogaFit® do it for you. For more than 20 years, our highly skilled master trainers have brought yoga’s unique perspective to a broader audience. YogaFit’s non-competitive, non-judgmental, alignment-based focus makes yoga accessible for all fitness levels. Our yoga programs are ACE approved and CanFitPro preferred, and our 200-hour and 500-hour trainings are Yoga Alliance approved. Ideal for facilities that want a dedicated yoga program or simply wish to enhance the skill set of their fitness professionals. CE units available.
Benefits of Hosting
By bringing YogaFit® training into your facility, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Provide in-depth, quality programming onsite for your fitness professionals, students, and members
- Learn from some of the best teacher trainers in the country
- Be able to attract the best, safest, and most well trained instructors in the Industry
- Attract new members to your facility
- Have free access to YogaFit’s comprehensive Marketing Kit to help fill your classes
- Receive a free Training Listing on the YogaFit® website and active email marketing to previous students in your area
- Receive complimentary registrations for you and/or your staff
- Give back to your community. Every YogaFit® teacher trainee is required to provide eight hours of free teaching in the nonprofit sector of their community
Ready to host a YogaFit® Teacher Training in your facility?