There are many yoga poses that you can practice for improving hormonal imbalance, some of which include –
- Janu Sirasana or The "Standing Head To Knee" Pose
- Paschimottanasana or The "Seated Forward Bending" Pose
- Sukhasana or The Easy Pose
However, the yoga pose that is usually recommended for hormonal imbalance is Sasangasana or The Rabbit Pose. In order to practice this pose, you will need to
- Sit on your heels, in the Hero Pose (Virasana)
- Extend your arms back and grasp the soles of your feet
- Tuck your chin towards your chest, as your body rounds forward, hinging at the hips
- Drop your head to the floor so that your forehead touches the knees. Keep your knees and forehead close together.
- Lift your hips so that the crown of your head rests on the floor. Your knees and forehead still need to be close together.
- Hold this pose for 5 breaths.
- Release the pose gradually and follow it up with the Child’s Pose (Balasana)