Terms and Conditions
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING POLICIES
YogaFit is not responsible for US/International customs charges. Orders that are refused by the customer and returned to sender will only have the option to receive a credit on file. A refund will not be an option. Please check with your country's customs policies prior to check out and call YogaFit directly to place an international order. Shipping prices reflected on our website are valid for orders being shipping within the continental United States only.
MERCHANDISE RETURN POLICIES
Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase. In order to receive a refund/credit, merchandise must be unopened and in re-sellable condition. Initial postage is non-refundable. Damaged/defective items may be exchanged for the same titles only. YogaFit does not accept returns on opened CDs, DVDs, Books, certain apparel and on all Sale items. There will be a restocking fee of $10.95 for all apparel items returned. Returns will not be accepted without a valid Return Authorization Number (RA#). Sorry, no exceptions. Please call (888) 786-3111.
BACKORDERED / OUT OF STOCK ITEMS
All backordered/out of stock items listed on a placed order will be held and not shipped until those items are allocated. In that event the customer will have various options:
- Customer may request to split-ship the order (and be charged for additional shipping). The allocated items will ship and the backordered items will ship once allocated.
- Customer may exchange backordered items for in stock/allocated items.
- Customer may request a refund for backordered items only.
CLUB YOGAFIT POLICIES
The Club YogaFit Membership is non-refundable and non-transferable. Your CYF Membership Card with your CYF Membership number will be mailed to you within 7-10 days after purchase. Proof of CYF Membership must be presented when purchasing merchandise at trainings and conferences. As a Club YogaFit Member you are to contact Customer Service by phone to register and/or purchase merchandise to ensure proper discounts are applied.
TRAINING/MBF REGISTRATION POLICIES
Customers canceling with 14 days notice or more prior to the start date of the course are entitled to a refund, forfeiting $100.00 as the cancellation fee. If your registration is for multiple trainings at an MBF Conference, the cancellation fee will be $150. (NO EXCEPTIONS)
Customers canceling with less than 14 days’ notice are NOT entitled to a refund. The options are:
1) Transfer to another training at the time of cancellation, incurring a $50 transfer fee. Transferring from a regular training to an MBF training will incur a $50 transfer fee and the difference in price.
2) Receive a Credit on File to apply toward any future teacher training, with a $50.00 transfer fee. (In case of emergency, exceptions can be made. Please contact Customer Service.). Once the credit has been redeemed and an additional cancellation/transfer is made, the money will be placed as another credit on file, cannot be refunded, and an additional $50 fee will apply.
Trainees requesting to transfer to another course at any time will incur a $50.00 transfer fee.
Customers not attending a training and failing to contact YogaFit® in advance (i.e., “no-shows”) will forfeit all registration fees and no refund/credit will be issued.
All trainings are subject to cancellation by YogaFit® and in such cases customers will be notified in advance and provided with various options. Please call to confirm any training(s) prior to making any travel arrangements.
All refunds and/or credits will be issued in US Dollars only within 21 business days of the request.
Credits will expire if not used within 5 years of original purchase.
Balance dues must be paid in full 3 weeks prior to the date of the training.
Full attendance is required to receive course credit.
A minimum number of registrations must be made in order for the event to take place. 22 registrants are preferred, but this number may vary. Please email email@example.com to ensure a training meets the minimum requirement for registrations prior to making travel arrangements.
Level 4 and Level 5 Trainings are held almost exclusively at Mind Body Fitness Conferences.
In an effort to run smaller one day trainings, YogaFit may change the start and end time. Please check with Customer Service for the confirmed start/end time for any one day training.
INTENSIVE/ RETREAT REGISTRATION POLICIES
- Included in each registration fee is a non-refundable, non-transferable deposit. (depending on total cost of intensive or retreat)
- Balance dues must be paid in full a month prior to the date of the Intensive/retreat.
- Customers canceling with 14 days’ notice or more are entitled to a refund of paid registrations fees, less the non-refundable, non-transferable deposit.
- Customers canceling with 14 days’ notice or more but wishing to transfer to a different training, customer will forfeit $100.00 transfer fee and the remaining balance can be applied to any future training. Customers canceling with less than 14 days’ notice are NOT entitled to a refund and forfeit the deposit. The remaining balance is kept on file as a credit to be applied to a future teacher training within the.
- All refunds and/or credits will be issued in US Dollars only, by check, within ten days of the request.
- Full attendance is required to receive course credit.
- A minimum number of registrations must be made in order for the event to take place. 12 registrants are preferred, but this number may vary. Please check with Customer Service to ensure a training meets the minimum requirement for registrations prior to making travel arrangements.
To register for a retrain, you must contact the customer service department at 888-786-3111. If you register online for a retrain you will be charge the full amount. If this occurs, be sure to contact Customer Service to discuss your options. Elligibility for the discounted retrain price is determined by the Customer Service Department.
Please note that any disputes must be filed in the state of Nevada, and that both parties to the contract agree to jurisdiction in that state. By transacting with YogaFit you agree to the terms and conditions provided above.
For additional information, please contact us:
Toll Free: 1-888-786-3111
8:00am-4:00pm PST Monday-Friday
Customer Service Department: firstname.lastname@example.org
Coupon codes are valid for 30 days unless stated otherwise. Coupons are not retroactive and are not valid for retrains. If the coupon you wish to use is not working on your online order, please contact YogaFit Customer Service immediately at 888-786-3111. If you process the order online and the coupon does not work, a partial refund or credit on file will not be issued.
YOGAFIT® AGREEMENT OF RELEASE AND WAIVER OF LIABILITY AGREEMENT FOR TEACHER TRAINING POLICIES
I am an independent instructor desirous of partaking in an educational training program conducted by YogaFit Training Systems Worldwide, Inc. (hereinafter "YOGAFIT") to learn the unique yoga training method of YOGAFIT to teach such method to my students.
SECTION 1 – REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES OF INDEPENDENT INSTRUCTOR
I hereby represent and warrant to YOGAFIT, which representations and warranties are an express condition precedent to YOGAFIT allowing me to participate in the teacher training program, as follows:
- I understand that yoga requires physical exertion which may be strenuous and that I am fully aware of the risks and hazards involved. I further recognize that there are inherent risks in the practice of yoga which could potentially result in possible physical injury to me or my students, and that I have had sufficient prior training, and that I am in sufficient condition to practice and teach yoga in a safe and healthy manner; and
- I understand it is my responsibility to consult with a physician prior to and regarding my participation in the teacher training program, and that I am physically fit and do not have any medical condition which would prevent my full participation in the teacher training program and in subsequently teaching such program to my own students; and
- I agree to assume full responsibilities for any risks, injuries or damages, known or unknown, which may occur as a result of my participation in the teacher training program and/or subsequently engaging in such training in teaching my own students; and
- I will act in a safe and responsible manner, and engage in the practice and teaching of the YogaFit Training Systems method of yoga in a safe and responsible manner; and
- I will carry my own liability insurance to cover the risk of any injury sustained by any student who participates in any class taught by me which utilizes any portion of the YogaFit Training Systems method of yoga; and
- I will require my own students to execute waiver forms, which are legal, valid and binding in the jurisdiction, where my classes/training shall be given.
SECTION 2 - RELEASE OF LIABILITY AND IDEMNITY
In consideration of being permitted to participate in YogaFit Training Systems method of yoga, I hereby knowingly, voluntarily and expressly waive any claim that I may have against YOGAFIT for any injury or damages that I may sustain as a result of participating I the teacher training program taught by YOGAFIT and/or in participating I any class that I may teach utilizing in the YogaFit Training Systems method of yoga taught in the teacher training program.
In addition, I hereby agree to forever release, discharge and acquit YOGAFIT together with its agents, representatives, employees, trainers, officers, directors, shareholders, attorneys, predecessors, successors and assigns, and all persons, firms, companies, associations, insurers, contractors, subcontractors, subsidiaries, parents, affiliates, and corporations connected with YOGAFIT, from any and all claims, debts, liabilities, demands, obligations, costs, expenses, attorneys' fees, actions, and causes of action of every nature, character, and description which I have held, now hold, or may hold in the future, whether known or unknown, directly or indirectly, arising out of or in any way related to the exercise of yoga or the teaching of yoga, including but not limited to all education, information and yoga methods learned in the educational training program taught to me by YOGAFIT.
SECTION 3 – GENERAL PROVISIONS
The provisions of this Agreement shall be governed by and construed-according to the laws of the State of California. The parties agree to submit to the jurisdiction and venue of the appropriate state and/or federal courts in the County of Los Angeles, Stale of California. Should any one or more of the provisions of this Agreement be determined to be illegal or unenforceable, all other provisions shall nevertheless be effective. The failure of either party at any time to require performance by the other party of any provision hereof shall not effect in any way the full right to require such performance at any time thereafter; nor shall the waiver by either party of a breach of any provision thereof be taken or held to be a waiver of the provision itself.
PROPERTY RIGHTS PROTECTION, NONCOMPETE AND NONDISLOSURE AGREEMENT
SECTION 1 - PROPERTY RIGHTS
I hereby agree to protect and respect the property of YogaFit Training Systems Worldwide, Inc. (hereinafter "YOGAFIT"). I understand that by training with, and/or having a business relationship or association with, YOGAFIT, I may or will have access to and create or learn certain information belonging to YOGAFIT that is proprietary and confidential (“Confidential Information”).
CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION as used throughout this Agreement means any secret or proprietary information relating directly to YOGAFIT’s business and that of YOGAFIT’s affiliated companies, including but not limited to, products (class formats, training manuals and forms, photographs, videotapes, books, music, clothing and other merchandise design), customer or contact lists (whether existing prior to the signing of this Agreement or after; any customer created through any activity for YOGAFIT is exclusively YOGAFIT’s customer for purposes of this Agreement and should not be used for promoting any other business), pricing policies, marketing plans and strategies, new personnel acquisition plans, trade “know-how”, trade secrets, trademarks, research, product development techniques or plans, business acquisition plans, training systems, and/or other business affairs or processes of YOGAFIT and YOGAFIT’s affiliated companies or subsidiaries.
“YOGAFIT” and the icon logo are registered trademarks and the property of YogaFit Training Systems Worldwide, Inc.
SECTION 2 - NON-DISCLOSURE AND NONCOMPETE
I hereby agree to keep strictly confidential all Confidential Information and will not; without YOGAFIT's express written authorization, signed by one of YOGAFIT's authorized officers, share, give, sell, market or disclose any Confidential Information to any third person, firm, corporation or association for any purpose without prior consent. I agree not to use any of the Confidential Information for personal gain and will not share, give, sell or market the Confidential Information for my own purposes during and after the term of this Agreement, without YOGAFIT's prior written consent.
I further agree and fully and completely understand that any publication or copying of any Confidential Information, including, but not limited to, class formats, training manuals and forms, photographs, videotapes, books, music, clothing design and other merchandise design, and customer/contact lists without prior consent is strictly prohibited and is in violation of this Agreement. I will not remove any copy or sample of Confidential Information from YOGAFIT without prior consent.
SECTION 3 - EQUITABLE RELIEF, INVALIDITY, AND CONTROLLING LAW
I further acknowledge and agree that a breach of this Agreement would cause YOGAFIT to suffer irreparable damage that could not be adequately remedied by an action at law. I agree that YOGAFIT shall have the right to seek specific performance of the provisions of this Agreement to enjoin a breach or attempted breach of the provisions thereof, such right being in addition to all other rights and remedies that are available to YOGAFIT in law, in equity, or otherwise. The prevailing party in any such action is entitled to reasonable attorney's fees. If any provision of this Agreement or its application is held to be invalid, illegal, or unenforceable in any respect, the validity, legality or enforceability of any of the other provisions and applications therein shall not in any way be affected or impaired. This Agreement, regardless of where made, shall be construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the State of California, applicable to agreements to be executed and performed wholly within said State.
I have read the above release and waiver of liability, and property rights protection, noncompete and disclosure agreement and fully understand and voluntarily agree to its contents.